SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- E. Ivanova, M. Kordos, Competitiveness and innovation performance of regions in Slovak Republic. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 8 (1),145–158, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ivanova, M. Kordos, J. Habanik, Microenterprises’ entrepreneurs’ attitudes to managing financial risks. Actual Problems in Economics, 5 (167),39–49, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kravcakova – Vozarova, R. Kotulic, E. Sira, V4 countries’ agricultural sector evaluation in terms of competitive advantage. Economic Annals-XXI, 5-6, 60–63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schultzova, New Challenges in Public Finances 2016. Collection of Scientific Writings on Tax Policy. Bratislava: Ekonóm EU Bratislava (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lapinova, M. Varga, B. Sarkanova, Reprodukce lidského kapitálu (RELIK 2016): vzájemné vazby a souvislosti. Mezinárodní vědecká konference. Praha: Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, 325–337, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ochotnicky, B. Lajzova, D. Kiselakova, Analysis of macroeconomic factors for the establishment of industrial parks and their effects on regional development: empirical study from Slovakia. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 4 (9), 1220–1236 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chudarkova. In: 10th International Scientific Conference on Economic Policy in the European Union Member Countries, 94–104, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ruzekova, V. Kastakova, E. Zatko, Comparison of the V4 Economies According to International Competitiveness Indices and the Basic Pillars of the Knowledge Economy. 3rd International Conference on European Integration (ICEI), 838–848 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Necadova, Concepts of Firm and National Competitiveness and Changes in Competitiveness of Visegrad Group Countries. 9th International Days of Statistics and Economics, 1169–1179 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Balcarova, Competitiveness of the European Union Countries: Converging or Diverging Tendency? 18th International Conference on Enterprise and the Competitive Environment, 34–45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Streimikiene, Business Infrastructure for Sustainability in Developing Economies. Amfiteatru Economic, 16 (37), 965–979 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fiľa, J. Kucera, Innovation management and corporate sustainability 2015. 3rd International Conference on Innovation Management and Corporate Sustainability (IMACS) , 39–51 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Iosif, Management challenges for Sustainable Development. 8th International Management Conference: Management challenges for Sustainable Development, 670–679 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zoroja, Fostering Competitiveness in European Countries with ICT: GCI Agenda. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 7 (18), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Tiruneh, E. Hekelova, Central Bohemia University International Conference 2016. CBU International Conference on Innovations in Science and Education (CBUIC), 132–141 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Necadova. In: 12th International Conference on Hradec Economic Days (HED): Economic Development and Management of Regions, 324–330, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Szarowska, European Financial Systems 2017. 14th International Scientific Conference on Economic Policy in the European Union Member Countries, 687–698 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Czarnitzki, C. Lopez-Bento, Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders. Research Policy, 42 (1),76–89 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Aerts, T. Schmidt, T, Two for the price of one?: Additionally effects of R&D subsidies: A comparison between Flanders and Germany. Research Policy, 37 (5), 806–822 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Gonzalez, C. Pazo, Do public subsidies stimulate private R&D spending? Research Policy, 37 (3), 371–389 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Svagzdiene, J. Kuklyte, The Analysis of Factors which have Impact for Summary Innovation Index in Germany, Estonia and Lithuania. Transformations in Business & Economics, 15 (2), 784–799 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wiedenhofer, C. Friedl, L. Billy, D. Olejarova, Application of IC-models in a combined public-private sector setting for regional innovation in Slovakia. Journal of Intelectual Capital, 18 (3), 588–606 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rahko, Internationalization of corporate R&D activities and innovation performance. Industrial and Corporate Change, 25 (6), 1019–1038 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Balog, Development Factors of Cluster Organizations in the Slovak Republic. Journal of Economics, 64 (2),148–168 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.