SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- World Health organization, Health 2020 – European Policy framework and strategy for the 21th Century, World Health organization, 5-25, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- World Health organization, Health Services Delivery Programme Division of Health Systems and Public Health, World Health organization, 10-15, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.Etienne, A.Asoma-Baah et.al, Health systems financing, the path to universal coverage, The World Health report, World Health organization, 8, (2010.). [Google Scholar]
- R.Bernd, C-A.Dubois, M.Mckee, the Health care Workforce in Europe, Learning form experience, European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, 15-20, (2006.). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Questions and answers on Solidarity in health: Reducing health inequities in EU, (http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-09-467_en.htm?locale=en), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, OCED Reviews of health systems: Latvia, OCED Publishers, 14-30, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U. Mitenbergs, M.Taube, J. Misins, E.Mikitis, A.Martinsons, A.Rurane, W,Quentin,Health Systems in Transition, Latvia - Health system review, European Observatory, 14 No. 8, 22-40, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.Marmot, R.Belt, P.Goldblatt, et.al.,The Future of Healthcare in Europe – a social determinants perspective, The Future of Healthcare in Europe, Londons Global university, 7-15, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.Erixon, M nav der Marel, What is driving the rise in Health care expenditures? An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Cost Disease, Ecipe working paper, 5, 2-5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Health and health systems, (http://europa.eu/epc/pdf/joint_healthcare_report_en.pdf) 1-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Changing the funding of the Latvian compulsory healthcare system: For better or for worse?, ESPN Flash Report 2016/24,1-2,(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.