SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- E. Moračíková, Multidisciplinary care about remainder, Log. Pol. 2, 82-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zrubáková, A. Herinková, Význam spirituality u onkologicky chorých. Posudzovanie symptómov a spirituálnych potrieb pacientov v paliatívnej starostlivosti. SAP 94 -114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hlinková, E. Moraučíková, Spirituality and Spiritual Needs in the Palliative Care. Satisfying spiritual needs of dying. Tribun 31-52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Giske, P. H. Cone, Discerning the healing path – how nurses assist patient spirituality in diverse health care settings. J. of Clin. Nurs. 24, 2926 – 2935 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Eriksson, T. W. Bergstedt, Ch. Melin-Johansson, The need for palliative care education, support, and reflection among rural nurses and other staff: A quantitative study. Pal.& Sup. Carre 13, 265 – 274 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pek, Z. Szekely-Benke, B. Radnay et all. Am,balance personnel and paramedic student's attitudes regarding death and dying. Crit. Care Med. 43, 342 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bennett, J. Proudfoot, What does the staff think? Factors associated with clinical staff perceptions of what constitutes high-quality dying and death. J. of Hosp.& Pal. Nurs. 18, 470 – 476 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Littva, M. Šichman, Troublesome Symptoms in Palliative Care. 7th International Conference of Hospice and Palliative Care. Solen 6-13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Henoch, S. Strang, M. Browall et all. Development of an existential support training program for health care professionals. Pal.& Sup. Carre 13, 1701 – 1709 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.