SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- World Health Organization, “World report on Ageing And Health,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Colcombe, K. I. Erickson, N. Raz, A. G. Webb, N. J. Cohen, E. Mcauley, and A. F. Kramer, “Aerobic Fitness Reduces Brain Tissue Loss in Aging Humans,” 58, no. 2, pp. 176–180, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Boucard, C. T. Albinet, A. Bugaiska, C. A. Bouquet, D. Clarys, and M. Audiffren, “Impact of Physical Activity on Executive Functions in Aging : A Selective Effect on Inhibition Among Old Adults,” pp. 808–827, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Voss, S. Heo, R. S. Prakash, K. I. Erickson, H. Alves, L. Chaddock, A. N. Szabo, E. L. Mailey, S. M. White, N. Gothe, T. R. Wo, E. Mcauley, B. P. Sutton, and A. F. Kramer, “The Influence of Aerobic Fitness on Cerebral White Matter Integrity and Cognitive Function in Older Adults : Results of a One-Year Exercise Intervention,” 2985, no. February 2012, pp. 2972–2985, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L. Vaughan and K. Giovanello, “Executive function in daily life: Age-related influences of executive processes on instrumental activities of daily living.,” Psychol. Aging, 25, no. 2, pp. 343–355, Jun. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Diamond, “Executive Functions,” Annu. Rev. Psychol., 64, no. 1, pp. 135–168, Jan. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Erickson, M. W. Voss, R. Shaurya, C. Basak, and A. Szabo, “Exercise training increases size of hippocampus and improves memory,” 108, no. 7, pp. 3017–3022, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- C. Benedict, S. J. Brooks, J. Kullberg, R. Nordenskjöld, J. Burgos, M. Le, L. Kilander, E. Larsson, L. Johansson, H. Ahlström, L. Lind, and H. B. Schiöth, “Association between physical activity and brain health in older adults,” NBA, 34, no. 1, pp. 83–90, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Varma, Y.-F. Chuang, G. C. Harris, E. J. Tan, and M. C. Carlson, “Low-intensity daily walking activity is associated with hippocampal volume in older adults.,” Hippocampus, 25, no. 5, pp. 605–15, May 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Nasreddine, N. A. Phillips, V. BÃ©dirian, S. Charbonneau, V. Whitehead, I. Collin, J. L. Cummings, and H. Chertkow, “The Montreal Cognitive Assessment, MoCA: A Brief Screening Tool For Mild Cognitive Impairment,” J. Am. Geriatr. Soc., 53, no. 4, pp. 695–699, Apr. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- N. Woodcock, R. W., McGrew, K. S., Mather, Woodcock-Johnson III Test Manual, III. Itasca, IL: Riverside Publishing Company, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. N. H. Robertson, T. Ward, V. Ridgeway, and I. A. N. Nimmo-smith, “The structure of normal human attention : The Test of Everyday Attention,” pp. 525–534, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- A. Molotanovs, “Sacensību darbības optimizēšana handbola vārtsargiem (uz HK LSPA komandas piemēra),” Latvijas Sporta pedagoģijas akadēmija, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hurtig-Wennlöf, M. Hagströmer, and L. A. Olsson, “The International Physical Activity Questionnaire modified for the elderly: aspects of validity and feasibility,” Public Health Nutr., 13, no. 11, pp. 1847–1854, Nov. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FINBALT, “Heath Behaviour among Latvian Adult Population, 2008,” 2008. [Google Scholar]
- E. Iuliano, A. di Cagno, G. Aquino, G. Fiorilli, P. Mignogna, G. Calcagno, and A. Di Costanzo, “Effects of different types of physical activity on the cognitive functions and attention in older people: A randomized controlled study,” Exp. Gerontol., 70, pp. 105–110, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Karlsgodt, “Working Memory,” in Brain Mapping: An Encyclopedic Reference, 3, Elsevier Inc., 2015, pp. 319–326. [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Ignjatović, S. Kalabić, S. Batić, and M. Žikić, “IMPROVEMENT OF COGNITIVE EFFICIENCY THROUGH COGNITIVE TRAINING IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS.,” Acta Clin. Croat., 54, no. 2, pp. 169–78, Jun. 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.