SHS Web Conf.
Volume 40, 20186th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- A. B.Newman, J. A. Cauley, (Eds.) The epidemiology of ageing. Dordrecht, Germany: Springer, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Murray, J. Caulier-Grice, G. Mulgan. The Open book of Social Innovations.The Young foundation and NESTA: London, UK, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- About project innovAge. Retrieved May 2016 from http://www.innovage.group.shef.ac.uk/about-innovage.html [Google Scholar]
- R. Chilvers, S. Corr, H. Singlehurst. Investigation into the occupational lives of healthy older people through their use of time. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 2010, (57) 24-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Oswald, H.-W. Wahl, O. Schilling, C. Nygren, A. Fänge, A. Sixsmith, J. Sixsmith,Z. Széman, S. Tomsone, S. Iwarsson. Relationships between housing and healthy ageing in very old age. Gerontologist, 2007, 47(1), 96-107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-W. Wahl, A. Fänge, F. Oswald, L.N. Gitlin, S. Iwarsson. The home environment and disability-related outcomes in ageing individuals: What is the empirical evidence? Gerontologist, 2009, 49(3), 355-367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Townsend, H. Polatajko (Eds.). Enabling occupation II: Advancing and occupational therapy vision for health, well-being & justice through occupation. Ottawa: Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Haak, A. Malmgren Fänge, S. Iwarsson, S. Dahlin-Ivanoff. The importance of successful place integration for perceived health in very old age: a qualitative meta-synthesis. Int J Public Health, 2011, 56(6), 589-595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Iwarsson, A. Ståhl. Accessibility, usability and universal design - Positioning and definition of concepts describing person-environment relationships. Disabil Rehabil 2003; 25, 57-66. [Google Scholar]
- S.Iwarsson, B. Slaug. Housing Enabler ‒ A method for rating/screening and analysing accessibility problems in housing. Manual for the the complete instrument and screening tool, 2nd rev ed.; Veten & Skapen HB och Slaug EnablingDevelopment:Lund & Staffanstorp, Sweden, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwarsson, M. Haak, B. Slaug. Current developments of the Housing Enabler methodology. Br. J. Occup. Ther., 2012, 75(11), 517-521. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwarsson, C. Nygren, F. Oswald, H-W. Wahl, S. Tomsone. Environmental barriers and housing accessibility problems over a one-year period in later life in three European countries. J. Hous. Elderly, 2006, 20(3), 23-43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Living conditions in Europe (2014). Eurostat statistical books. Retrieved May 2016 from http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/3217494/6303711/KS-DZ-14-001-EN-N.pdf/d867b24b-da98-427d-bca2-d8bc212ff7a8 [Google Scholar]
- EU-SILC data (2012). Retrieved May 2016 from http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/income-and-living-conditions/data/main-tables. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaidi. Active ageing index: A legacy of the European year 2012 for active ageing and solidarity between generations. 2015. Retrieved May 2016 from http://www.euro.centre.org/detail.php?xml_id=2489. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kylberg, M. Haak, A. Ståhl, E. Skogh, S. Iwarsson. Research brief #5: User participation. Research with and about user participation. Stockholm, Sweden: Forte [Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare], 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Haak, B. Slaug, F. Oswald, S. Schmidt, J. M. Rimland, S. Tomsone, T. Ladö, T. Svensson, S. Iwarsson. Cross-national user priorities for housing provision and accessibility - Findings from the European innovAge project. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2014, 12(3), 2670–2686. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Jonsson, M. Haak, S.Tomsone, S. Iwarsson, S.M. Schmidt, K. Mårtensson, T. Svensson, B. Slaug. Cross-national Usability Testing of a Housing Accessibility App: Findings from the European innovAge project.Journal of Usability Studies, 2016, 12(1), 26-49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.