SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Anholt, S., 2005. Brand New Justice How branding places and products can help the developing world. Burlington: Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann. [Google Scholar]
- Anholt, S., 2007. Competitive Identity. The New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions. New York: Palgrace Macmillan. [Google Scholar]
- Anholt, S., 2010. Places Identity, Image and Reputation. London: Palgrace Macmillan. [Google Scholar]
- Braun, E., 2008. City Marketing Towards an Integrated Approach. Rotterdam: Erasmus University. [Google Scholar]
- Dinnie, K., 2008. Nation Branding. Concepts, Issues and Practice. Burlington: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Drucker, P., 1999. Management Challange. Burlington: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Eide, E. B., 2014. A report of the Global Agenda Council on Competitiveness, The Competitiveness of Cities. Swiss: World Economic Forum. [Google Scholar]
- Frug, G. E., 1980. The City as a Legal Concept. Harvard Law Review, 93(6), pp. 1057-1154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frug, G. E., 1999. City Making. Building communities without building walls. Jersey, United Kingdom: Princeton University Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.