SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanity and Its Challenges|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Albinsson, L, Lind, M. and Forsgren, O., (2007). Co-Design: an approach to border-crossing, network innovation, in Cunningham P. and Cunningham, M. (Eds) Expanding the knowledge economy: issues, application, case study. Amsterdam: IOS Press.
- Barrie, J. and Edwards, M. (2013). Co-Design-more than post-its and goodwill. Retrieved from https://www.slideshare.net/DMA_Canben-a/dma-presentation-13-1120.
- Chisholm, J. (2017, 30 September). What is Co-Design? Retrieved from http://www.designforeurope.eu/what-co-design
- Day, C. and Parnel, R. (2003). Consensus Design. Burlington, MA: Architectural Press.
- Hagen, P. (2012). Doing Co-Design. Retrieved from https://www.slideshare.net/pennyhagen/hagen-rowlandcodesign-ux-australiaupload
- Myers, T. (2012). Co-Design for beginners. Retrieved from https//www.slideshare.net/Optimal.Usability/co-design-for-beginners-13675913
- Raharjo, W. (1993). Towards an integrated model of architectural education in Indonesia. Unpublished Master of Architecture dissertation. Halifax, NS: Technical University of Nova Scotia.
- Rodriguez, M. and Ästrand, J. (1996). Organized small-scale self-help housing. Building Issues, Volume 8 Number 4, pp.-pp. 4-24
- Schön, D.A. (1987). Educating the reflective practitioner: toward a new design for teaching and learning in the professions. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.