SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Callicott, J.B. and J. McRae (2014) Environmental Philosophy in Asian Traditions of Thought. Albany: State University of New York Press.
- Drengson, A. R. (1982) “Four Philosophies of Technology”. Philosophy Today, pp 103-17. [CrossRef]
- Heidegger, M. (1977) “The Question Concerning Technology” in The Question Concerning Technology and other Essays. London: Garland Publishing.
- Heidegger, M. (2001) “Building Dwelling Thinking” in Poetry, Language and Thought, New York, NY: Harper Collins, pp. 141-160.
- Verbeek, P. A. (2005) What Things Do: Philosophical Reflections on Technology, Agency and Design. Pennsylvania State University Press.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.