SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Callicott, J.B. and J. McRae (2014) Environmental Philosophy in Asian Traditions of Thought. Albany: State University of New York Press. [Google Scholar]
- Drengson, A. R. (1982) “Four Philosophies of Technology”. Philosophy Today, pp 103-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heidegger, M. (1977) “The Question Concerning Technology” in The Question Concerning Technology and other Essays. London: Garland Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Heidegger, M. (2001) “Building Dwelling Thinking” in Poetry, Language and Thought, New York, NY: Harper Collins, pp. 141-160. [Google Scholar]
- Verbeek, P. A. (2005) What Things Do: Philosophical Reflections on Technology, Agency and Design. Pennsylvania State University Press. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.