SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Reality and Digital Technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Abell, John, H. (2013), Hand Crafting Computational Design Thinking in Basic Design Studio, Proceedings of the AAE Conference.
- Aish, Robert (2013), First Build Your Tools, in Architeural Design: Inside Smart Geometry-Expanding the Architectural Possibiities of Computational Design, Wiley, London.
- Alexander, Christopher (1964). Notes on the Synthesis of Form. Harvard University Press. New York.
- Burry, Mark and Jane Burry (2010), The New Mathematics of Architecture, Thames and Hudson, London.
- Colakoglu, Birgul and Tugrul Yazar (2007), An Innovative Design Education Approach: Computational Design Teaching for Architecture, Proceedings of the METU JFA Conference.
- Jabi, Wassim (2013), Parametric Design for Architecture, Laurence King, London
- Kalay, Yehuda, E. (2004), Architecture's New Media: Principles, Theories and Methods of Computer-Aided Design, the MIT Press, Massachusetts.
- Kolarevic, Branco (2005), Architecture in the Digital Age: Design and Manufacturing, Taylor and Francis, New York.
- Maeda, John (2001), Design by Numbers, the MIT Press, Massachusetts.
- March, Lionel & Phillip Steadman (1971), The Geometry of Environment, the MIT Press, Massachusetts.
- McCollough, Malcolm (2006), 20 Years of Scripted Space, in Programming Cultures: Art and Architecture in the Age of Software), Architectural Design, July-August 2006 Wiley-Academy, London
- Menges, Achim, et al. (2017), Advancing Wood Architecture, a Computational Approach, Routledge, London.
- Meredith, Michael, et al. (2007), From Control to Design: Parametric/Algorithmic Architecture, Ingoprint SL.
- Mitchell, William J. (1996), The Logic of Architecture: Design, Computation and Cognition, the MIT Press, Massachusetts.
- Senske, Nick (2013), Building a Computational Culture: A Pedagogical Study of a Computer Programming Requirement, Proceedings of ARCC 2013 Conference: Pedagogy: New Visions and Revisions in Architectural Education.
- Silver, Mike (2006), Programming Cultures: Art and Architecture in the Age of Software (Editor), Architectural Design, July-August 2006Wiley-Academy, London.
- Terzidis, Kostas (2006), Algorithmic Architecture, Architectural Press, Massachusetts.
- Varienlioglu, Guzden, et al. (2004), Computational Thinking and Architectural Curriculum: Simple to Complex or Complex to Simple, Proceedings of the 34th eCAADe Symposium: Design Tools.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.