SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Reality and Digital Technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Aliakseyeu, D., Martens, J., & Rauterberg, M. (2006). A computer support tool for the early stages of architectural design. Interacting with Computers 18, 4, 528-55. [CrossRef]
- Attia, S. (2011). State of the Art of Existing Early Design Simulation Tools for Net Zero Energy Buildings : A Comparison of Ten Tools. Louvain La Neuve, Belgium: Architecture et climat, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Attia, S., Gratia, E., Herde, A. D., & Hensen, J. L. (2012). Simulation-Based Decision Support Tool for Early Stages of Zero-Energy Building Design. Energy and Buildings, 49. doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2012.01.028
- Difference Between Variable and Parameter. (2012, Mei 31). (DifferenceBetween.Com) Retrieved September 29, 2017, from http://www.differencebetween.com/differencebetween-variable-and-vs-parameter/
- Humppi, H. (2015). Algorithm-Aided Building Information Modelling; Connecting Alorithm-Aided Design and Object-Oriented Design. Tampere University of Technology.
- Khabazi, Z. (2012). Generative Algorithms. Morphogenesism.
- Lobos, D., & Donath, D. (2010). The problem of space layout in architecture: A survey and reflections. Arquitetura Revista, 6, 136–161.
- Maldonado, M. P. (2014). Digital Recipes; A diagrammatic approach to digital design methodologies in undergraduate architecture studios. eCAADe. 1. Fusion-Data Integration at its best.
- Nourian, P., Rezvani, S., & Sariyildiz, S. (2013). A SYNTACTIC ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN METHODOLOGY : Integrating real-time space syntax analysis in a configurative architectural design process. Ninth International Space Syntax Symposium.
- Pranovich, S. (2004). Structural sketcher : a tool for supporting architects in early design. doi:10.6100/IR576067
- Rutten, D. (2010). Evolutionary principles applied to problem solving. Retrieved Januari 17, 2017, from Grasshopper3D: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/evolutionary-principle
- Terzidis, K. (2006). Algorithmic Architecture. Burlington, MA.: Architectural Press.
- Turrin, M., Buelow, P. V., & Stouffs, R. (2011). Design explorations of performance driven geometry in architectural design using parametric modeling and genetic algorithms. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 25(4), 656–675. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.