SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Al-Alwan, A., Asassfeh, S., & Al-Shboul, Y. EFL Learners' Listening Comprehension and Awareness of Metacognitive Strategies: How Are They Related?. International Education Studies, 6(9), 31. (2013). [CrossRef]
- Archana Gautam. Mobile Learning; an Effective Way of Teaching and Learning English Language, http://www.arcjournal.org (2010)
- Bloomfield, A. et al.. What makes listening difficult? Factors affecting second language listening comprehension. (2010) [CrossRef]
- Brown, H. Douglas. Teaching by Principles: An Interactive Approach to LanguagePedagogy. 2 Edition.England: Pearson Longman. (2000).
- Catherine Marhall, Gretchen B Rossman;Designing Qualitative Research, Second Edition. Sage Publications, International Educational and Professional Publisher, London, (1995).
- Creswell, J. W. Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five designs. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. (1998).
- Howatt, A., and J. Dakin. Language Laboratory Materials, ed. J.P.B Allen, and S.P. Corder. (1974)
- Jack C. Richards. Communicative Language Teaching Today. (Cambridge University, Press 2006)
- Maya Pentcheva and Todor Shopov, Whole Language, Whole Person: A Hanbook of Language Teaching Methodology, (Viseu, 2003)
- Merriam, S. B. Qualitative research in practice: Examples for discussion and analysis. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. (2002).
- MA, M. A. B., & MA, C. T. M.. Listening comprehension difficulties encountered by students in second language learning class. Journal of Educational and Instructional Studies in the World, 3. (2014)
- Natasya Walker. Listening: the most difficult skill to teach, 23 (2014).
- Steave McCarty, Takehi Sato, and Hiroyuki Obari. Implementing Mobile Language Learning Technologies in Japan. (2017) [CrossRef]
- Rahimi, M., & Soleymani, E. The impact of mobile learning on listening anxiety and listening comprehension. English Language Teaching, 8(10), 152. (2015). [CrossRef]
- Reinders, H., & Cho, M. Y. Extensive listening practice and input enhancement using mobile phones: Encouraging out-of-class learning with mobile phones. (2010).
- Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, danR&D). Bandung: Alfabeta. 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.