SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Al-Alwan, A., Asassfeh, S., & Al-Shboul, Y. EFL Learners' Listening Comprehension and Awareness of Metacognitive Strategies: How Are They Related?. International Education Studies, 6(9), 31. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Archana Gautam. Mobile Learning; an Effective Way of Teaching and Learning English Language, http://www.arcjournal.org (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bloomfield, A. et al.. What makes listening difficult? Factors affecting second language listening comprehension. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown, H. Douglas. Teaching by Principles: An Interactive Approach to LanguagePedagogy. 2 Edition.England: Pearson Longman. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Catherine Marhall, Gretchen B Rossman;Designing Qualitative Research, Second Edition. Sage Publications, International Educational and Professional Publisher, London, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. W. Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five designs. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Howatt, A., and J. Dakin. Language Laboratory Materials, ed. J.P.B Allen, and S.P. Corder. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Jack C. Richards. Communicative Language Teaching Today. (Cambridge University, Press 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Maya Pentcheva and Todor Shopov, Whole Language, Whole Person: A Hanbook of Language Teaching Methodology, (Viseu, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Merriam, S. B. Qualitative research in practice: Examples for discussion and analysis. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- MA, M. A. B., & MA, C. T. M.. Listening comprehension difficulties encountered by students in second language learning class. Journal of Educational and Instructional Studies in the World, 3. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Natasya Walker. Listening: the most difficult skill to teach, 23 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Steave McCarty, Takehi Sato, and Hiroyuki Obari. Implementing Mobile Language Learning Technologies in Japan. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahimi, M., & Soleymani, E. The impact of mobile learning on listening anxiety and listening comprehension. English Language Teaching, 8(10), 152. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reinders, H., & Cho, M. Y. Extensive listening practice and input enhancement using mobile phones: Encouraging out-of-class learning with mobile phones. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, danR&D). Bandung: Alfabeta. 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.