SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- N. Burnet. Education for All: Literacy for Life. (Unescho Publishing, Paris, 2005)
- T. Haryanti. Jambore Taman Bacaan Masayarakat. (2004)
- G. Owocki. Make Way for Literacy. (Heinemann Porthsmouth, NH. Washington DC, 2001)
- L. Morrow. Developing Literacy in Preschool. (The Guilford Prss, London, 2007)
- SB. Neuman, KA. Roskos. Language and Literacy Learning in the Early Years. An Integrated Approach. (Harcout Brace Jovanovich College Publishers, United States America, 1993)
- NN. Padmadewi, PNP. Sari, DAE. Agustini. JPBI. 1, 1 (2013)
- LP. Artini, K. Seken, K. Ahmad. JPBI. 1, 1 (2013)
- Indonesia PISA Centre. Hasil PISA 2012.
- C. Clark, K. Rumbold. Nat. Li.t Trst. 5 (2006)
- MB. Milles, AM. Huberman. Qualitative Data Analysis: Second Edition. (SAGE, London, 1994)
- M. Anthuis. The Effect of Extrinsic Rewards and Intrinsic Motivation on Student Reading and Learning. 11. (2014)
- PH. Chen, JR. Wu. JIP. 4 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.