SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- S. Guerriero. (ed.) Pedagogical Knowledge and the Changing Nature of the Teaching Profession, OECD Publishing, Paris. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264270695-en. (2017)
- D. Sulisworo, R. Nasir, I. Maryani. Identification of teachers’ problems in Indonesia on facing global community. https://www.researchgate.net. (2016)
- S. Aimah, M. Ifadah, D.A. Bharati, D. A. Building Teacher’s Pedagogical Competence and Teaching Improvement through Lesson Study. Arab World English Journal, DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.24093/awej/vol8no1.6
- N. Y. Rustaman. Education and Science in Developing High Level Thinking Skill for Character Development. Proceedings of a national biology seminar. Vol 8. No 1. http://jurnal.fkip.uns.ac.id. (2011).
- Rahmawati. Integration of Culture Value Siri Pese / Pacce of Bugis-Makassar Society in Science Lesson. www.fkip.unismuh.ac.id. (2015)
- K. Selvi. Theacers’ Competencies. https:www.researchgate.net/publication/. (2010)
- C. Wardoyo. The Measurement of Teacher’s Personality Competence and Performance Using Embedded Model. files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1077384.pdf (2015).
- K. Lange, T. Kleickmann. K. Möller. Elementary Teachers’ Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Student Achievement in Science Education. https://www.uni-muenster.de. (2012).
- L. Harold G. Ex Post Facto Studies as a Research Method. Special Report. https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED090962. (1973)
- J. From. Pedagogical Digital Competence - Between Values, Knowledge and Skills. https://www.researchgate.net. (2017)
- M.M. Keller, K. Neumann, H.E. Fischer. The Impact of PhysicsTeachers’ Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Motivation on Students’ Achievement and Interest. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.21378/full. (2016).
- A. Hakim. Contribution of Competence Teacher (Pedagogical, Personality, Professional Competence and Social) On the Performance of Learning. www.theijes.com/papers/v4-i2/Version-3/A42301012.pdf. (2016).
- A. Shokeen. Relationship among Pedagogical Understanding, Teaching Competencies and Attitude towards the Teaching Profession of B.Ed. Student Teachers: An Exploratory Study. http://www.confabjournals.com. (2016)
- E.G. Yun, S.H. Park. The Research of Early Child Scientific Activity according to the Strength Intelligence. http://onlinepresent.org/proceedings/vol131_2016/32.pdf. (2016)
- Fitzgerald, A., & Smith, K. Science that Matters: Exploring Science Learning and Teaching in Primary Schools. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 41(4). http://dx.doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2016v41n4.4. (2016). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.