SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- S. Guerriero. (ed.) Pedagogical Knowledge and the Changing Nature of the Teaching Profession, OECD Publishing, Paris. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264270695-en. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sulisworo, R. Nasir, I. Maryani. Identification of teachers’ problems in Indonesia on facing global community. https://www.researchgate.net. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aimah, M. Ifadah, D.A. Bharati, D. A. Building Teacher’s Pedagogical Competence and Teaching Improvement through Lesson Study. Arab World English Journal, DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.24093/awej/vol8no1.6 [Google Scholar]
- N. Y. Rustaman. Education and Science in Developing High Level Thinking Skill for Character Development. Proceedings of a national biology seminar. Vol 8. No 1. http://jurnal.fkip.uns.ac.id. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Rahmawati. Integration of Culture Value Siri Pese / Pacce of Bugis-Makassar Society in Science Lesson. www.fkip.unismuh.ac.id. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Selvi. Theacers’ Competencies. https:www.researchgate.net/publication/. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wardoyo. The Measurement of Teacher’s Personality Competence and Performance Using Embedded Model. files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1077384.pdf (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lange, T. Kleickmann. K. Möller. Elementary Teachers’ Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Student Achievement in Science Education. https://www.uni-muenster.de. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Harold G. Ex Post Facto Studies as a Research Method. Special Report. https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED090962. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- J. From. Pedagogical Digital Competence - Between Values, Knowledge and Skills. https://www.researchgate.net. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Keller, K. Neumann, H.E. Fischer. The Impact of PhysicsTeachers’ Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Motivation on Students’ Achievement and Interest. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.21378/full. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hakim. Contribution of Competence Teacher (Pedagogical, Personality, Professional Competence and Social) On the Performance of Learning. www.theijes.com/papers/v4-i2/Version-3/A42301012.pdf. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Shokeen. Relationship among Pedagogical Understanding, Teaching Competencies and Attitude towards the Teaching Profession of B.Ed. Student Teachers: An Exploratory Study. http://www.confabjournals.com. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Yun, S.H. Park. The Research of Early Child Scientific Activity according to the Strength Intelligence. http://onlinepresent.org/proceedings/vol131_2016/32.pdf. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Fitzgerald, A., & Smith, K. Science that Matters: Exploring Science Learning and Teaching in Primary Schools. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 41(4). http://dx.doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2016v41n4.4. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.