SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Ananto, Elizabeth Goenawan, 2004, Public Realationa As Dominant Coalition, Is it Possible ?, in Ridwan Nyak Baik & Irmulan Sati T (eds), Dominant Coalition, Critical Reflections on the Role of Public Relations in Management, Jakarta, BPP PERHUMAS. [Google Scholar]
- Bogdan and Taylor, 1975, in J. Moleong, Lexy (1989), Qualitative Research Methodology, Bandung, Remadja Karya. [Google Scholar]
- Cutlip, Scott M., et al., 1985, Effective Public Relations, Fifth Edition, New Jersey, Prentice Hall International Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Gozali, Dodi M, 2010, Communication Measurement: Concepts and Applications of Public Relations Performance Measurement, KITA.com Books. [Google Scholar]
- Grunig, James E., and Todd Hunt, 1984, Managing Public Relations, New York, Holt, Rinehart and Winston. [Google Scholar]
- Khasali, Rhenald, 2010, Public Relations Management: Concepts and Applications in Indonesia, Graffiti Publisher. [Google Scholar]
- Moleong, 2004, Qualitative Research Methods, Bandung, Youth Rosda Karya. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.