SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Ariev, P.R. A theoretical model for the authentic assessment of teaching. Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation, 10(2), 1-11, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Chairani, N. Curriculum Reflected in an International Oriented Senior High School, Yogyakarta. Sino-US English Teaching, August 2015, Vol. 12, No. 8, 568-574, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Eraslan, A. Teachers’ reflections on the implementation of the new elementary school mathematics curriculum in turkey. HU journal of of Education, 28(2), 152-165, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Gulikers, J.T.M, Bastiaens, T.J., & Kirschner, P.A. A five-dimensional framework for authentic assessment. Educational Technology Research and Development, 52(3), 67-86, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hasan, S. H. History Education In Curriculum 2013:A New Approach To Teaching History. HISTORIA:International Journal of History Education, Vol. XIV, No. 2, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, Z., Adeeb, A., Aslam, H.D. Curriculum Implementation and Feedback Mechanism at Secondary School Level in Punjab Pakistan. International Journal of Learning & Development, 1(2), 92-98, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, Anne C. Teacher Development. Teach Directions, ProQuest Education Journals, Vol 67, No.6, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Lumadi, M.W. Challenges besetting teachers in classroom assessment: an exploratory perspective. Journal of Social Science, 34(3), 211-221, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Maba, Wayan. 2017. The Implementation of Education National Standard in the Instrument of School Accreditation of Bali Province Education Authority. International Research Journal of Engineering, IT & Scientific Research (IRJEIS). Vol. 3 Issue 4, July 2017, pages: 1-6, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Maba, Wayan. Teachers’ sustainable professional Development Through Classroom Action Research. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences.Vol. 7 Issue 8, August 2017, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Maba, Wayan. International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. Teachers’ Perception on the Implementation of the Assessment Process in 2013 Curriculum. Vol. 1 No. 2, August 2017, pages: 1-9, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mantra, I.B.N. Promoting Primary School Teachers’ Competence through Dynamic Interactive Workshop and Partnership International Journal of Linguistics, Language and Culture (IJLLC)Vol. 3, No. 1, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Mulyasa, E. Pengembangan Implementasi Kurikulum 2013. Bandung:PT. Remaja Rosdakarya, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Nugraheni, A. S. Controversy a Policy Change in the Curriculum in Indonesia in Terms of the Point of View of Indonesian Language Subject. Journal of Education and Practice. (Online), Vol.6, No.2, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Oliva, Peter F. Developing the Curriculum. Boston: Little, Brown, and Co. (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Ornstein, A.C. & Hunkins, F.P. Curriculum, Foundations, Principles, and Issues. Fifth Ed. Singapore: Pearson, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Retnawati, H., Hadi, S., Nugraha, A. C.Vocational High School Teachers’ Difficulties in Implementing theAssessment in Curriculum 2013 in Yogyakarta Province of Indonesia. International Journal of Instruction. Vol.9, No.1, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rusman. Curriculum Implementation at Elementary Schools A Study on “Best Practices” Done by Elementary School Teachers in Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating the Curriculum. Journal of Education and Practice. (Online)Vol.6, No.21, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Shilling, T. Opportunities and Challenges of Curriculum Mapping Implementation in One School Setting: Considerations for School Leaders. Journal of Curriculum and Instruction (JoCI), Vol. 7, No. 2, Pp. 20-37, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sri Widiastuti, I.A.Md. EFL Teachers’ Beliefs and Practices of Formative Assessment to Promote Active Learning. The ASIAN EFL Journal. Volume 3, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sri Widiastuti, I.A.Md. Teachers’ Understanding of Formative Assessment. Jurnal Bahasa dan Seni. Vol 45, No 1, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.