SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Depdiknas.(2003). Kurikulum 2004 Standar Kompetensi Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris, Jakarta, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
- D. Brown. Principle of Language Learning and Teaching, New York, Pearson Education, (2007).
- G.D. Boric. Effective Teaching Methods: Research-based Practice, New Jersey, Pearson Merril Prentice Hall, (2007).
- J.R. Savery. Overview of Problem Based Learning: Definitions and Distinctions. In Ertmer, P.A., Macklin, A.S., Alper, A., Bodner, G., Duffy, T., Hmelo-Silver, C., Jonassen, D., O’Rourke, K., Savery, J.Watson, G., Woods, D., and Mong, C. (Eds). TIJPBL, 1 9-20. Accessed on December 5th, 2013. It is available at http://www.isetl‥org/conference/presentation.cfm+pid=600-23k. (2006)
- J.Wilson. Problem Based Learning Revolution: Revolution or an Empty Promise? A review of the Constructivist Approach to Problem Based Learning in Undergraduate Medical Education. JEL 1,1. Accessed on December 5th, 2013. It is available at http://www.mdx.ac.uk/schools/arts/research/docs/ (2007)
- G. Arazt, S. Sungurs. Effectiveness of Problem-Based Learning on Academic Performance in Genetics. Bambed, 35, 448-451, (2007)
- M. Savin-Baden. "Challenging Models and Perspectives of Problem-based Learning." Management of Change: Implementation of Problem-based and Project-based Learning in Engineering, 9-30 (2007)
- W. Barber., S. King., Sylvia Buchanan. Problem Based Learning and Authentic Assessment in Digital Pedagogy: Embracing the Role of Collaborative Communitie. EJEL, 13, 59-67 (2015)
- V.Bozalek., D. Gachago., L. Alexander., K. Watter., D. Wood., E. Ivala., J. Herrington, J. (2013). The Use of Emerging Technologies for Authentic Learning: a South African Study in Higher Education. BEJT, 44, 629-638 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Bloxham., P. Boyd. Developing Effective Assessment in Higher Education: A Practical Guide, New York, Open University Press, (2007)
- K.H.K. Tan. Qualitatively different ways of experiencing student self-assessment. HERD, 27, 15-29 (2007).
- C. M. Chen., C.C. Chen. Problem-based Learning Supported by Digital Archives; Case study of Taiwan Libraries' History Digital Library. TEL. 28, 5-28 (2010).
- D. Little. Language Learner Autonomy: Some Fundamental Considerations Revisited. ILLT. 1, 14-29 (2007).
- K.D. Witte., N. Rogge. Problem-based Learning in Secondary Education: Evaluation by a Randomized Experiment, HUB RESEARCH PAPERS, 1-23 (2012)
- G. Dastgeer, M.T. Afzal, Improving English Writing Skill: A Case of Problem Based Learning, AJER, 3, 1315-1319 (2015)
- N. Othman, M.I.A. Shah, Problem-Based Learning in the English Language Classroom, ELT, 6, 125-134 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Y. Tas, S. Sungur. The Effect of Problem-Based Learning on Self-Regulated Learning: A Review of Literature, CJE, 14, 533-560 (2012)
- M. C. English, A. Kitsantas, Supporting Student Self-Regulated Learning in Problem- and Project Based Learning. IJPBL, 7, 128–150 (2013).
- T.T. Purwanti, The Implementation of Self-assessment in Writing Class: A Case Study at STBA LIA Jakarta, TEFLIN Journal, 26, 97-116 (2015) [CrossRef]
- H. Zheng, J. Huang, Y. Chen, Effects of Self-assessment Training on Chinese Students’ Performance on College English Writing Tests, Polyglossia, 23, 33-42 (2012).
- M.R. Javaherbakhsh, The Impact of Self-Assessment on Iranian EFL Learners’ Writing Skill, ELT, 3, 213-218 (2010) [CrossRef]
- E. Khodadady, H. Khodabakhshzade, The Effect of Portfolio and Self-assessment on Writing Ability and Autonomy, JLTR, 3, 518-524 (2012)
- Y.G. Butler, J. Lee. The Effect of Self-assessment among Young Learners of English, LT, 27, 531 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.