SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- M.E. Gredler. Learning and Instruction Theory into Practice (Sixth Edition). New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Brown. Principles of Language Learning and Teaching (Fifth Edition). New York: Pearson Education. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maleki. Techniques to Teach Communication Strategies. JLTR 1 640-646. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G.A.I.T. Juliari. The Profile of Communication Strategy used by Junior High School English Teachers in Teaching and Learning Process in SMPN 2 Sukawati. EPPUPG 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Wedananta. Communication Strategies Used by Mathematics And Science Teachers to Communicate in English in Morning Sharing in SMP Nasional Plus Jembatan Budaya: A Sociolinguistic Analysis. EPPUPG 3 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dornyei, M.L. Scott. Communication Strategies in a Second Language: Definition and Taxonomies. LL, 47 173-210 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.B Miles, A.M. Huberman. Qualitative Data Analysis (Second Edition). California: Sage Publication, Inc (1994) [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Ahmad, K. Jussoff. Teachers’ Code Switching in Classroom Instruction for Low English Proficient Learners. ELTJ 2 49-55 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Pamolango. Types and Functions of Fillers used by the Female Teacher and Lecturer in Surabaya. P 15 11-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.D.M. Viano, P.G. Conejos. Communicative Functions of Repetition in Classroom Interaction. RESLA 11 129-141 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Nothash, M.A. Karafkan. Teacher-employed Communication Strategies: Investigating Function Type Occurrence in Iranian EFL Context. IJALEL 4 73-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.