SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- G. B. Mundhe. Teaching Receptive And Productive Language Skills With the Help of Techniques. IJE. 1, 2:1-6. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Ampa. The students’ Ability to write the English Productive Skills. Makassar: Unismuh (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Imhoof and H. Hudson. From Paaragraph to Essay: Developing Composition Writing. England: Longman Group Ltd. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anderson & K. Anderson. Text Types in English. Australia: Macmillan Education. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ampa, et al. The Students’ Needs in Developing Learning Materials for Speaking Skills in Indonesi. JEP. 4 (17):171-178. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Cunningham. Needs Analysis For a Developmental Reading, Writing, and Grammar Course at a Private Language School in Cambodia University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. (2014). w.hawaii.edu/sls/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Cunningham.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. Jie. English Learner Needs Analysis: A Case Study of Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology (BIPT). IJHSS. 3, 1, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Maslow. Toward a psychology of being. Start Publishing LLC. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Frost. A training course and manual on the learning process. https://www.quora.com/ What-does-learning-needs-mean-What-are-they-How-are-these-needs-best-me. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Brown. Foreign and second language needs analysis. In Long, M.H.&Doughty, C(Eds.),The handbook of language teaching(pp. 269-293). U.K.: Wiley-Blackwell. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shang, Needs Analysis. M.Dr. http://slideplayer.com/slide/5352155/. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Seels and Glasgow. Making Instructional Design Decisions. Second Edition. http://ocw.metu.edu.tr/pluginfile.php/3298/course/section/1175/20121127191305441. Pdf. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- C. McNeil. Training Needs Analysis. https://4good.org/cheryl-mcneil/training-needs-analysis-table. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- G. Anderson. A Proactive Model for Training Needs Analysis. JEIT. 18, 3, 23-28. (1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.