SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- G. B. Mundhe. Teaching Receptive And Productive Language Skills With the Help of Techniques. IJE. 1, 2:1-6. (2015)
- A.T. Ampa. The students’ Ability to write the English Productive Skills. Makassar: Unismuh (2015)
- M. Imhoof and H. Hudson. From Paaragraph to Essay: Developing Composition Writing. England: Longman Group Ltd. (1975)
- M. Anderson & K. Anderson. Text Types in English. Australia: Macmillan Education. (1997)
- Ampa, et al. The Students’ Needs in Developing Learning Materials for Speaking Skills in Indonesi. JEP. 4 (17):171-178. (2013)
- R. C. Cunningham. Needs Analysis For a Developmental Reading, Writing, and Grammar Course at a Private Language School in Cambodia University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. (2014). w.hawaii.edu/sls/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Cunningham.pdf
- C. Jie. English Learner Needs Analysis: A Case Study of Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology (BIPT). IJHSS. 3, 1, (2013).
- A.H. Maslow. Toward a psychology of being. Start Publishing LLC. (2013).
- R. Frost. A training course and manual on the learning process. https://www.quora.com/ What-does-learning-needs-mean-What-are-they-How-are-these-needs-best-me. (2014)
- J.D. Brown. Foreign and second language needs analysis. In Long, M.H.&Doughty, C(Eds.),The handbook of language teaching(pp. 269-293). U.K.: Wiley-Blackwell. (2009)
- M. Shang, Needs Analysis. M.Dr. http://slideplayer.com/slide/5352155/. (2008).
- Seels and Glasgow. Making Instructional Design Decisions. Second Edition. http://ocw.metu.edu.tr/pluginfile.php/3298/course/section/1175/20121127191305441. Pdf. (1990)
- C. McNeil. Training Needs Analysis. https://4good.org/cheryl-mcneil/training-needs-analysis-table. (1985).
- G. Anderson. A Proactive Model for Training Needs Analysis. JEIT. 18, 3, 23-28. (1994).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.