SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- H. Karaduman and M. Gültekin, “The effect of constructivist learning principles based learning materials to students’ attitudes, success and retention in social studies,” Turkish Online J. Educ. Technol., vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 98–112, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- L. Fears, “Comparison of Learning Theories: Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism,” pp. 1–9, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Mvududu and J. Thiel-Burgess, “Constructivism in Practice: The Case for English Language Learners,” Int. J. Educ., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 108–118, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Y. B. Harun, “Project-based learning handbook: educating the millennial learner,” Malaysia Educ. Technol. Div. Educ., 2006. [Google Scholar]
- National Education Association, “Preparing 21st Century Students for a Global Society: An Educator’ s Guide to the ‘Four Cs,’” pp. 1–38, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Thomas, “a Review of Research on Project-Based Learning,” 2000. [Google Scholar]
- G. Solomon, “Project-Based Learning: A Primer,” Technol. Learn., 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J. Defazio, J. Jones, F. Tennant, and S. A. Hook, “Academic Literacy: The Importance and Impact of Writing across the Curriculum-A Case Study,” J. Scholarsh. Teach. Learn., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 34–47, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Harmer, How to Teach Writing. Malaysia: Pearson Education Limited, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Artini, “Establishing Rich Language Learning Environment at Schools: Preparing Children to Become Autonomous EFL Learners,” 2014, pp. 378–386. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Creswell and V. L. Plano Clark, “Choosing a Mixed Method Design,” Des. Conduct. Mix. Methods Res., pp. 58–89, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bas, “Investigating the effects of project-based learning on students ’ academic achievement and attitudes towards english lesson,” Online J. New Horiz. Educ., vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 1–15, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Foulger and M. Jimenez-Silva, “Enhancing the Writing Development of English Language Learners: Teacher Perceptions of Common Technology in Project-Based Learning,” J. Res. Child. Educ., vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 109–124, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Thitivesa, “The Academic Achievement of Writing via,” Int. Sch. Sci. Res. Innov., vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 2986–2989, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ralston, “Supporting Communication and Collaboration in Project-Based Learning Activities,” P21 Blogazine, vol. 3, no. 2, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.