SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Bhela, B. Native language interference in learning a second language: Exploratory case studies of native language inference with target language usage. International Education Journal 1, 12 (1999).
- Dulay, H., Burt, M. and Krashen. Language Two (New York: Oxford University Press, 1982)
- Ellis, R. The study of second language acquisition (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997).
- Lott, D. Analyzing and counteracting interference errors. ELT Journal 37, 256-261 (1983). [CrossRef]
- Norrish, J. Language learners and their errors (London: Macmillan Press, 1983).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.