SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- L. Cao. A feasibility study of task-based teaching of college english writing in chinese EFL context. English language teaching, 5 (10). 80-91. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Coffin, M. J. Curry, S. Goodman, T. M. Lillis, & J. Swann. Teaching academic writing: a toolkit for higher education. New York: Routledge. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L. Davis & S. McKay. Structures and strategies: An intrduction to academic writing. South Melbourne: Acmillan Education Australia PTY LTD. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- K. Hyland. Second language writing. New York: Cambridge University Press. (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jarvis & S. Atsilarate. Shifting paradigms: from a communicative to a context-based approach. Asian EFL Journals, 1 (1). 1-23. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W. Littlewood. The task-based approach: some questions and suggestions. ELT Journal, 5 (4). 319-326. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Marashi & L. Dadari. The impact of using task-based writing on EFL learners' writing performance and creativity. Theory and Practice in Language Studies, 2 (1). (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Putra, D. K. Tantra & N. N. Padmadewi. The effect of simulated communicative approach on students’ writing competency of the seventh grade student of smp widhya bhuana munggu based on text type. Jurnal Penelitian Pasca Sarjana Undiksha, 5 (1). (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Richards & T. S. Rodgers. Approaches and methods in second language teaching. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tilfarlioglu & S. Basaran. Enhancing reading comprehension through Task-Based writing activities: an experimental study. The Rreading Matrix, 7 (3). 7-15. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhaochun. A tentative study on the task-based teaching of writing to english majors in chinese settings. English Language Teaching, 8 (3). 71-79. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.