SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- E.A. Skinner, C.J. Furrer, G.C. Marchand, T.A. Kindermann. J. Educational Psychology, 100, 765–781 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Martin, M. Dowson. Rev. of Ed. Research, 79, 327–365 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Furrer, E.A Skinner, J.R. Pitzer. National Society for the Study of Education, 113, 1, 101-123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A Skinner, J.R. pitzer. Developmental dynamics of engagement, coping, and everyday resilience. In S. Christenson, A. Reschly, & C. Wylie (Eds.), Handbook of research on student engagement, 21–44 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Janosz, I. Archambault, J. Morizot, L.S. Pagani. J. Social Issues, 64, 21–40 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Chang. Ed. Psych Rev. Educational, 21, 193–218 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ben-Chaim, U. Zoller. Research in Sci. Ed, 31, 437–454 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Den Brok, M. Brekelmans, T. Wubbels. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 15, 407–442 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brekelmans, P. Sleegers, B.J. Fraser. Teaching for active learning. In P.R.J. Simons, J.L. van der Linden, T. Duffy (Eds.), New Learning. 227–242 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Stipek. Motivation to Learn: Integrating Theory and Practice. Boston, Massachusetts: Allyn and Bacon. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Hamre, R.C. Pianta. Child development, 72 (2), 625-638 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Eccles, A. Wigfield. Annual review psychology, 53, 109-32. (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dickinson, J. Brady. Toward effective support for language and literacy through professional development. In M. Zaslow & L. Martinex-Beck (Eds.), Critical issues in early childhood professional development, 141-170 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.C Pianta, W.S. Barnett, M. Burchinal, K.R Thornburg. Psychological science in the public interest, 10(2), 49-88 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A Brackett, M.R. Reyes, S.E. Rivers, N.A. Elbertson, P. Salovey. J. of Classroom Interaction, 46(1), 27-36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Downey. Preventing school failure, 53, 56-63 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Brown. Teaching by principle an interactive approach to language pedagogy, White Plains, NY: Pearson Education. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reeve, H. Jang. J. of edu. psych, 98, 209–218 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Stefanou, K.C Perencevich, M. Di Cintio, J.C. Turner. Edu psych, 39, 97–110 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Palmer. The J. of the Australian sc. teachers association, 53(1), 38-42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Williams, C.C. Williams. Research in Higher Education Journal, 1, 1-23 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brewster, J. Fager. Increasing student engagement and motivation: From time-on-task to homework. Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wubbels, M. Brekelmans, P. den Brok, J. Tartwijk. An interpersonal perspective on classroom management in secondary classrooms in the Netherlands. In C. Evertson & C. Weinstein (Eds.), Handbook of classroom management: research, practice, and contemporary issues, 1161-1191 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Frey, D. Fisher. English Journal. 100(1), 30-36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.