SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- E.A. Skinner, C.J. Furrer, G.C. Marchand, T.A. Kindermann. J. Educational Psychology, 100, 765–781 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A.J. Martin, M. Dowson. Rev. of Ed. Research, 79, 327–365 (2009) [CrossRef]
- J.A. Furrer, E.A Skinner, J.R. Pitzer. National Society for the Study of Education, 113, 1, 101-123 (2014)
- E.A Skinner, J.R. pitzer. Developmental dynamics of engagement, coping, and everyday resilience. In S. Christenson, A. Reschly, & C. Wylie (Eds.), Handbook of research on student engagement, 21–44 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Janosz, I. Archambault, J. Morizot, L.S. Pagani. J. Social Issues, 64, 21–40 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M.L. Chang. Ed. Psych Rev. Educational, 21, 193–218 (2009) [CrossRef]
- D. Ben-Chaim, U. Zoller. Research in Sci. Ed, 31, 437–454 (2001) [CrossRef]
- P. Den Brok, M. Brekelmans, T. Wubbels. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 15, 407–442 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M. Brekelmans, P. Sleegers, B.J. Fraser. Teaching for active learning. In P.R.J. Simons, J.L. van der Linden, T. Duffy (Eds.), New Learning. 227–242 (2000) [CrossRef]
- D. Stipek. Motivation to Learn: Integrating Theory and Practice. Boston, Massachusetts: Allyn and Bacon. (2002)
- B.K. Hamre, R.C. Pianta. Child development, 72 (2), 625-638 (2001) [CrossRef]
- J.S. Eccles, A. Wigfield. Annual review psychology, 53, 109-32. (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Dickinson, J. Brady. Toward effective support for language and literacy through professional development. In M. Zaslow & L. Martinex-Beck (Eds.), Critical issues in early childhood professional development, 141-170 (2006)
- R.C Pianta, W.S. Barnett, M. Burchinal, K.R Thornburg. Psychological science in the public interest, 10(2), 49-88 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M.A Brackett, M.R. Reyes, S.E. Rivers, N.A. Elbertson, P. Salovey. J. of Classroom Interaction, 46(1), 27-36 (2011)
- J.A. Downey. Preventing school failure, 53, 56-63 (2008) [CrossRef]
- H. Brown. Teaching by principle an interactive approach to language pedagogy, White Plains, NY: Pearson Education. (2001)
- J. Reeve, H. Jang. J. of edu. psych, 98, 209–218 (2006) [CrossRef]
- C.R. Stefanou, K.C Perencevich, M. Di Cintio, J.C. Turner. Edu psych, 39, 97–110 (2004) [CrossRef]
- D. Palmer. The J. of the Australian sc. teachers association, 53(1), 38-42 (2007)
- K.C. Williams, C.C. Williams. Research in Higher Education Journal, 1, 1-23 (2011)
- C. Brewster, J. Fager. Increasing student engagement and motivation: From time-on-task to homework. Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, (2000)
- T. Wubbels, M. Brekelmans, P. den Brok, J. Tartwijk. An interpersonal perspective on classroom management in secondary classrooms in the Netherlands. In C. Evertson & C. Weinstein (Eds.), Handbook of classroom management: research, practice, and contemporary issues, 1161-1191 (2006)
- N. Frey, D. Fisher. English Journal. 100(1), 30-36 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.