SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Kemdikbud. Diagnosis of TIMSS Result 2015 For Quality and Achievement Enhancement. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Trianto. Designing Productive Innovative Learning. Jakarta: Kencana. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Murni., Y. T. Nurul, and T. Solfitri. The Application of Active Learning Method with Group to Group Exchange (GGE) Type to Enhance Mathematics Learning Outcome of Students X Social Studies MAN 2 Model Pekanbaru, JOER, 11, No. 2, P. 2. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Awi. The tracing of Scaffolding Metacognitive Types Needed by Students of lass XI Natural Science Senior High School in Solving Mathematical Problem, The National Seminar Prosiding Seminar of Mathematics and Mathematics,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Schraw, K.J. Crippen & K. Hartley. Promoting Self-Regulation in Science Education: Metacognition as Part of a Broader Perspective on Learning. JRSE, 36, pp 111–139. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Hogan, et all. Metacognitive Skill Development and Applied Systems Science: A Framework of Metacognitive Skills, Self-regulatory Functions and Real-World Applications. JML, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Hoffman and A. Spatariu. The influence of self-efficacy and metacognitive prompting on math problem-solving efficiency. JCEP, 33, Issue 4, October 2008, Pages 875-893. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. García, C. Rodríguez, P. González-Castro, et al. Elementary students’ metacognitive processes and post-performance calibration on mathematical problem-solving tasks. JML, 11, pp 139–170. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yıldırım & Ersözlü. The Relationship Between Students’ Metacognitive Awareness and their Solutions to Similar Types of Mathematical Problems. EJOMSATE, 9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- X. Lin, ETR&D. Designing metacognitive activities. JETRAD, 49, pp 23–40. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- I. Molenaar, et all. The effects of scaffolding metacognitive activities in small groups. JciHB, 26, Issue 6. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kramarski, et all. The Effects of Metacognitive Instruction on Solving Mathematical Authentic. JML. 49, No. 2, pp. 225-250.(2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nindiasari, & A.Pamungkas, Analysis of Mathematics Pre-Service Teachers’ Ability in Developing Explorative Worksheet along with Learning Scenario 365–368. (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.