SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Kemdikbud. Diagnosis of TIMSS Result 2015 For Quality and Achievement Enhancement. (2015).
- Trianto. Designing Productive Innovative Learning. Jakarta: Kencana. (2010).
- A. Murni., Y. T. Nurul, and T. Solfitri. The Application of Active Learning Method with Group to Group Exchange (GGE) Type to Enhance Mathematics Learning Outcome of Students X Social Studies MAN 2 Model Pekanbaru, JOER, 11, No. 2, P. 2. (2010).
- Awi. The tracing of Scaffolding Metacognitive Types Needed by Students of lass XI Natural Science Senior High School in Solving Mathematical Problem, The National Seminar Prosiding Seminar of Mathematics and Mathematics,(2010).
- G. Schraw, K.J. Crippen & K. Hartley. Promoting Self-Regulation in Science Education: Metacognition as Part of a Broader Perspective on Learning. JRSE, 36, pp 111–139. (2006).
- Hogan, et all. Metacognitive Skill Development and Applied Systems Science: A Framework of Metacognitive Skills, Self-regulatory Functions and Real-World Applications. JML, (2014).
- B. Hoffman and A. Spatariu. The influence of self-efficacy and metacognitive prompting on math problem-solving efficiency. JCEP, 33, Issue 4, October 2008, Pages 875-893. (2008).
- T. García, C. Rodríguez, P. González-Castro, et al. Elementary students’ metacognitive processes and post-performance calibration on mathematical problem-solving tasks. JML, 11, pp 139–170. (2016).
- S. Yıldırım & Ersözlü. The Relationship Between Students’ Metacognitive Awareness and their Solutions to Similar Types of Mathematical Problems. EJOMSATE, 9 (2013).
- X. Lin, ETR&D. Designing metacognitive activities. JETRAD, 49, pp 23–40. (2001).
- I. Molenaar, et all. The effects of scaffolding metacognitive activities in small groups. JciHB, 26, Issue 6. (2010).
- M. Kramarski, et all. The Effects of Metacognitive Instruction on Solving Mathematical Authentic. JML. 49, No. 2, pp. 225-250.(2002)
- H. Nindiasari, & A.Pamungkas, Analysis of Mathematics Pre-Service Teachers’ Ability in Developing Explorative Worksheet along with Learning Scenario 365–368. (2016).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.