SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Sumarmo, Utari. (2004). (Self-regulated learning: What, Why and How is it developed in Students. (online). Available: Kemandirian-belajar-mat-des-06-new.pdf. (13 mei 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sukirwan. (2008). Explorative Approach Activity to Enhance Mathematical Reasoning and Connection Ability of Elementary School Students: Quantitative (Thesis in Postgraduate School, Indonesia University of Education). [Google Scholar]
- Darr, C dan Fisher, J. (2004). Self Regulated Learning in Mathematics Class. (online). Available : www.arb.nzcer.org.nz. (16 Juni 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kramarski, B & Gutman, M. (2006). How can self-regulated learning be supported in mathematical E-learning environments?. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning. Online. Volume 22, Issue 1 February 2006 Pages 24–33. Tersedia : http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2729.2006.00157.x/abstract. (15 Juli 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Monks, F.J., dkk. (1999). Psychology of Development Introduction in Its Various Parts Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University. [Google Scholar]
- Rohaeti, E. (2008). Learning with Exploration Approach to Develop Mathematical Critical and Creative Thinking Ability of Junior High School Students : Quantitative (Dissertation in Postgraduate School, Indonesia University of Education). [Google Scholar]
- Depdiknas. (2003). S Assessment Standard of Mathematics Textbook. Jakarta: Pusat Perbukuan. [Google Scholar]
- Shadiq, F. (2011)‥ Mathematics exploration in Elementary School/MI: Its Example, Definition and Strenght (online). Available on : http://fadjarp3g.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/10eksplorasidisd_fasilitator_.pdf. (16 Juni 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Arends, R. (2008). Learning to Teach. Yogyakarta: Translation, Pustaka Pelajar. [Google Scholar]
- Kramarski, B & Michalsky, Tova. (2010). Preparing preservice teachers for self-regulated learning in the context of technological pedagogical content knowledge. Journal Learning and Instruction. Online.Volume 20, Issue 5, October 2010, Pages 434-447. Tersedia : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.learninstruc.2009.05.003. (15 Juli 2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.