SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- M. Lacap, “The Scientific Attitudes of Students Major In Science in the New Teacher Educaton Curriculum,” Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 3, 7, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pitafi, & M. Farooq, “Measurment of Scientific Attitude of Secondary School Students in Pakistan,” Academic Research International, 2, 383 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mukhopadhyay, “Scientific Attitude – Some Psychometric Considerations,” IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) OSR-JHSS, 19, 98-100 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Harlen, The Teaching of Science, 40 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Marhaeni, “Effect of Portfolio Assessment and Achievement Motivation in Learning English on English Writing Ability,” Dissertation (not published), 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wayan, R. Putu, “Problem Faced by Teacher in Designing and Implementing Authentic Assessment in Science Teaching,” International Research Journal of Enginering, IT & Scientific Research (IRJEIS), 3, 24 – 32 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Salvia & J.E. Ysseldike, Assessment, 6th Edition 293 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nyoman, S. Wayan, S. Wayan. Classroom Based Assessment Guidelines for Cluster of Science Lessons, 7 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chang, K. Tseng, dan S.Jer Lou, “A Comparative Analysis of the Consistency and Difference Among Teacher-Assesment, Student Self-Assesment and Peer-Assesment in Web-Based Portfolio Assesment Environment for High School Students,” International Journal of Computers & Education, 58, 303 – 320 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tawilan, “Portfolio-Based Physics Learning Model to Improve Critical Thinking Skills,” International Journal of Education and Research, 9, 1 – 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dwi, “Portfolio-Based Physics Learning Model to Improve Critical Thinking Skills,” International Journal of Education and Research, 15, 184 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.