SHS Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018The 4th International Research-to-Practice Conference Lighting Design – 2017 (LD-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 April 2018|
- Ioffe K.I. “Biological influence of visible light on the human body.” International Scientific and Technical Journal "Lighting Engineering and Power Engineering. No. 3 (2008): 21-29. [Google Scholar]
- Ovchinnikov S.S. and Serobaba A.A. “Evaluation of the effectiveness of the influence of the light environment on the human body.” Lighting and electric power industry. No. 4 (2008): 4-10. [Google Scholar]
- Zakgeim, Alexander L. "Light-emitting Diode Illumination Systems: Energy Efficiency, Visual Perception, and Safety for Health." Light & engineering 21.2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Berto, Rita. "Exposure to restorative environments helps restore attentional capacity." Journal of environmental psychology 25.3 (2005): 249-259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beck, Bolette Daniels, Åse Marie Hansen, and Christian Gold. "Coping with work-related stress through Guided Imagery and Music (GIM): Randomized controlled trial." Journal of music therapy 52.3 (2015): 323-352. [Google Scholar]
- Tkacheva, L. O. “Effects of fractal dynamic images on human functional state.” Vestnik Saint-Petersburg University (RUS). 12.2 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Tkacheva, L. O., I. A. Gorbunov, and A. D. Nasledov. "Reorganization of system brain activity while understanding visually presented texts with the increasing completeness of information." Human Physiology 41.1 (2015): 11-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bakardjian, Hovagim, Toshihisa Tanaka, and Andrzej Cichocki. "Emotional faces boost up steady-state visual responsesforbrain–computer interface." Neuroreport 22.3 (2011): 121-125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matveev N., Prokopenko V., Sapunova N., Fridman D., Research into the influence of light-music performances on psychophysiological states, Light & Engineering - 2016, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 22-24. [Google Scholar]
- Matveev N., Shcheglov S., Romanova G., Koneva T., Modeling of the laser device for the stress therapy// Proceedings of SPIE - 2017, Vol. 10239, pp. 102390H [Google Scholar]
- Morgia S. Wellness keeps aging workforce young. Benefits and pensions monitor, 2014, 24, pp 36–37. [Google Scholar]
- Ludwig A. “Altered states of consciousness” Archives of general psychiatry. – N 15, 1966. P. 225–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.