SHS Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018The 4th International Research-to-Practice Conference Lighting Design – 2017 (LD-2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||18 April 2018|
- Heli Nikunen & Kalevi M. Korpela, The effects of scene contents and focus of light on perceived restorativeness, fear and preference in nightscapes, Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Vol 55, No.4, 453-468, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kynthia Chamilothori, Jan Wienold & Marilyn Andersen. Daylight patterns as a means to influence the spatial ambiance: a preliminary study, Interdisciplinary Laboratory of Performance-integrated Design (LIPID) Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- biophilia, https://www.britannica.com/science/biophilia-hypothesis, downloaded December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Wilson, Biophilia, Harvard University Press, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- Kellert, S. R., Heerwagen, J., & Mador, M. L. Biophilic Design: The Theory, Science, and Practice of Bringing Buildings to Life, published 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Biomimicry, https://biomimicry.org/, downloaded December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- What is Biomimicry, http://environment-ecology.com/biomimicry-bioneers/367-what-is-biomimicry.html, downloaded December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Biomimetics, http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/04/biomimetics/tom-mueller-text, downloaded December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Marilyn. "Decision Making in Allocating Metropolitan Open Space: State of the Art." Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science 1975. pp 149–153. [Google Scholar]
- Keniger et al. 2013, Hough 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Tredje Natur; https://www.urbanplanen.com/urbanplanen-syd?lightbox=dataItem-j03v25r6, downloaded December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Lam, William M., C., ”Perception and Lighting as form-givers for Architecture”,1977 [Google Scholar]
- Whyte, William.H, “The Social Life of Small Urban Spaces” 1980 [Google Scholar]
- “Broken Light”, https://www.alanod.com/en/projects/broken-light/, downloaded 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Fibonacci, http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-sites/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibnat.html, downloaded 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Lam, William M., C., “Perception and Lighting as form-givers for Architecture”,1977 [Google Scholar]
- Boyce PR, Eklund NH, Hamilton BJ, Bruno LD. Perceptions of safety at night in different lighting conditions. Lighting Research and Technology 2000; 32: 79–91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Descottes Hervé, "Architectural Lighting. Designing with Light and Space". Princeton Architectural Press, NY, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.