SHS Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018The 4th International Research-to-Practice Conference Lighting Design – 2017 (LD-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 April 2018|
- M. Holzhey, Victor Vasarely. 1906–1997. Pure Vision (Tashen, Köln, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Shchepetkov, Light design of the city (Architecture – S, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Efimov, Color + form. The Art of 20-21 centuries (painting, sculpture, installation, land art, digital art (BooksMArt, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Italian Zero & avantgarde’60s (Silvana Editoriale Spa, Cinisello Balsamo, Milano, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ag4. Media Fasades (Published and distributed worldwide by daab gmbh, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Haeusler, Media Facades. History, Technology, Content (Leibfarth & Schwarz GmbH & Co.KG, Ludwigsburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lynch, The Image of the City (The MIT Press, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities (Vintage, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Narboni, Lighting the Landscape. Art Design Technologies (Brikhäuser – Publishers for Architecture, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Debord, The Society of the Spectacle (Annotated Edition, Bureau of Public Secrets, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ellard, Places of The Heart. The Psychogeography of Everyday Life (Bellevue Literary Press, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kandel, The Age of Insight: The Quest to Understand the Unconscious in Art, Mind, and Brain, from Vienna 1900 to the Present (Random House, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Mitchell, Me++: The Cyborg Self and the Networked City (The MIT Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stossel, My Age of Anxiety: Fear, Hope, Dread, and the Search for Peace of Mind (Knopf, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Moholy-Nagy, Telehor (Ad Marginem Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Goldberg, Performance Art From Futurism to the Present (Thames & Hadson, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.