SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- F. Beichelt, P. Franken, Mathematical approach, 392 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ya. Kopp, M. V. Zamoryonov, Yu. E. Obzherin, М. Yu. Larin, Scientific and technical journal of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. Information science. Telecommunications. Management, 3 (247) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Ya. Kopp, М. V. Zamoryonov, А. А. Selkin, О. V. Filipovich, Journal of up-to-date technologies, 1 (1), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Saghaie, R. Ragel, S. Parameswaran, A. Ignjatovic, Proceedings of the 23rd ACM international conference on Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI DOI: 10.1145/2483028.2483051 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Asharina, А. V. Lobanov, XII All-Russia meeting on management problems ARPMP-2014, 7387-7392 (Institute of management problems named after V.А. Trapeznikov, RAS, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Reinshke, I. А. Ushakov, Assessing reliability of systems with the use of graphs, (Radio I Svyaz 1988) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Simakov, P. V. Kholodnykh, Information technologies in management (ITM-2016) Proceedings of the 9th conference on management problems (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Saradjishvili, А. V. Igumnov, Journal of Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Volkova, А. А. Denisov, Theory of systems and system analysis (YURAIT, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Volkova, A. V. Loginova, S. V. Shirokova, E. A. Kozlovskay, Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM), 2016 XIX IEEE International Conference (2016) [Google Scholar]
- М. М. Lopukhin, PATTERN method of planning and forecasting scientific works, 160 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Е. М. Smolina, V. N. Volkova, А. А. Pirogova, Technological perspective in the context of Eurasian environment: new markets and points of economical growth. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.