SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- M. J. Holzweissig, et al. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. 46(2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Popovich, V. Sufiiarov, New Trends in 3D Printing, (InTech, 2016) DOI: 10.5772/63337 [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Sufiiarov, A. A. Popovich, E. V. Borisov, I. A. Polozov, Non-ferrous metals. 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Paulonis, J. J. Schirra, Superalloys. 718(625,706) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Abraham, V. G. Sridhar, Trends in Biomaterials & Artificial Organs. 29(3) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Frazier, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance. 23(6) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Amato, et al. Acta Materialia. 60(5) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Jia, D. Gu, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 585 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Golod, V. S. Sufiiarov, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 192 (1) (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/192/1/012009 [Google Scholar]
- B. Baufeld, Journal of materials engineering and performance. 21(7) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Pedron, A. Pineau, Materials science and engineering. 56(2) (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.