SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- V. N. Knyaginina. Expert and Analytical Report. 136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Identification Document of Priority Project “Modern Digital Educational Environment in the Russian Federation”. [online], Available at: http://static.government.ru/media/files/8SiLmMBgjAN89vZbUUtmuF5lZYfTvOAG.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of Long-term Social and Economical Development of the RF for a Period up to 2030 (the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation) [online], Available at: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/macro/prognoz/doc20130325_06 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lichy, M. Kachur, T. Khvatova, Journal of Marketing Management, 33 (9-10) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Chakravorti, R. S. Chaturvedi. Digital planet 2017. How competitiveness and trust in digital economies vary across the world. (The Fletcher School, Tufts University July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kelly, A. Liaplina, S. Tan, H. Winkler. Reaping Digital Dividends: Leveraging the Internet for Development in Europe and Central Asia. Washington, DC. (World Bank, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Banke, V. Butenko, I. Kotov, et al. Russia Online? It is not Possible to Catch up with. Falling Behind (Catching up with. It is not Possible to Fall Behind) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kurkin, Expert Severo-Zapad. 9-11 (746) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation” No.1632-р dated 28.07.2017. Program “Digital Economics of the Russian Federation” [online], Available at: http://static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Stein, Anthology Digital Economics. Skolkovo Foundation, 35-40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- А. V. Markeyeva. Economics. 8 (9) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- А. Sigalov, А. Skuratov. Educational Portals and Open Educational Resources in the Russian Federation (2012) – [online], Available at: http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/en/files/3214704.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on Work with Open Educational Resources (OER) in the Sphere of Higher Education. UNESCO Institute on Information Technologies in Education. Education Association. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.