SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- I.N. Geraskina, Economic analysis: theory and practices, 16 (2)(2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Geraskina, Management of innovative development of economic and social systems (Research Institute of the Humanities by the Government of the Republic of Mordovia, Saransk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Ayurov, Economy synergetics (Publishing House of Moscow State Mining University, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Kuznetsov, S.B. Kuznetsova, Theory of synergistic market (Publishing House of Kama State Academy of Engineering and Economics, Naberezhnye Chelny, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Collins, J.I. Porras, Built to Last. Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Harper Collins Publishers, New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Haken, The secrets of nature. Synergetics: Theory of interaction (Institute of Computer Sciences, Izhevsk-Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Haken, Hierarchy of variabilities in self-organizing systems and devices (Mir, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Malinetsky, To build reality from fairytale… High technologies – Russia’s way to the future (Publishing House URSS, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Geraskina, A.V. Zatonskiy, A.A. Petrov, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 8 (10) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Akaev, S.Yu. Rumyantseva, A.I. Sarygulov, V.N. Sokolov, Structural-cyclic processes of economic dynamics (Publishing House of Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Medouz, J. Randers, Growth limits. 30 years later (BINOM. Laboratory of Knowledge, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.