SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- Survey of Federal Funds for Research and Development (National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics, Alexandria, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- А. Rudskoi, S. Kozyrev, P. Yakutseni, Proceedings of the II-nd international scientific conference “Technological Prospects in the Framework of the Eurasian Space: New Markets and Economical Growth Points” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Varki et al., Essentials of glycobiology (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Transforming Glycoscience: A Roadmap for the Future. (Committee on Assessing the Importance and Impact of Glycomics and Glycosciences, Board on Chemical Sciences and Technology, Board on Life Sciences, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Sargent, CRS Report R43061 (Congressional Research Service, Washington, D.C., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Numbers of workplaces and of employees in Life Sciences and Healthcare in London, 2001-2014 [online], Available at: (https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/adhocs/numbersofworkplacesandofemployeesinlifesciencesandhealthcareinlondon20012014 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Schork, Nature, 350 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- М. B. Denisenko, Е. Ya. Varshavskaya, Economical Journal of the Higher School of Economics, 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.