SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 44, 2018IV International Scientific Conference “The Convergence of Digital and Physical Worlds: Technological, Economic and Social Challenges” (CC-TESC2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 June 2018|
- F. Bretano, Selected works (House of the intellectual book, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Husserl . Logic investigations. Cartesian meditations. The crises of European sciences and transcendental phenomenology. The crisis of European man and philosophy. Philosophy as rigorous science (AST, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Harman, Immaterialism. Objects and Social Theory (Gaidar Institute, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nosov, Virtual psychology (Agraf, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Pronin, Virtualistics in the Institute of Human Studies (Russian Academy of Science, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Pronin, Existence: Forgotten Chernobyl: Liquidator’s notes: A philosophical-anthropological essay (Kanon+, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Frank, A subject of knowledge. Human sole (AST, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. D. Shipunova, L. I. Evseeva, Philosophy of communication: University education in sociocultural dynamics of information society (Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.