SHS Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20187th International Conference on Local Knowledge (ICLK 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Architecture & Conservation|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- S. Baring-Gould, and C.A. Bampfylde, A history of Sarawak: under its two white rajahs, 1839-1908, 20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Morris, The Oya Melanau., (1978) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Amin Sweeney, Journal of the Malaysian Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society, Silsilah Raja-raja Brunei, 1-82 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Dzulfawati Hassan, Upacara Kematian Melanau Likow di Sarawak, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Chen, The Encyclopaedia of Malaysia: Architecture, (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.