SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- WHO MPOWER package. WHO report on the global tobacco epidemic. Denmark: Publications WHO regional office for Europ. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Özcebe, Gençler ve Sigara [Adolecents and Smoke]: Ministry of Health (Report No: 731) Retrieved October 3, 2017 from https://sbu.saglik.gov.tr/Ekutuphane/kitaplar/t18.pdf (2008, February) [Google Scholar]
- TUIK, Global adult tobacco survey, publication number: 3324, Turkey: Turkish Statistical Institute, Printing Division, Ankara (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Gillmore, E. A. Wells, E. E. Simpson, D. M. Morrison, M. J. Hoppe, A. A. Wilsdon, E. Murowchick, Children’s beliefs about smoking, Nicotine & Tabocco Research, 4(2), 177-183 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. G. Shadel, R. Niaura, D. B. Abrams, How do adolescents process smoking and antismoking advertisements? a social cognitive analysis with ımplications for understanding smoking ınitiation, Rev. of General Psychol., 5, 429-444 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Maziak, S. Rastam, T. Eissenberg, T. Asfar, F. Hammal, M. Bachir, Gender and smoking status based analysis of views regarding waterpipe and cigarette smoking in Aleppo, Syria. Preventive Medicine, 38(4), 479-484 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Haddad, M. Z. Malak, Smoking habits and attitudes towards smoking among university student in Jordan. Int. J. of Nursing Studies, 39(8), 793-802 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mandil, M. A. BinSaeed, R. Dabbagh, S. A. Shaikh, M. AlSaadi, M. Khan, Smoking among Saudi university students: consumption patterns and risk factors. Eastern Mediterranean Health J., 17(4), 309-316 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mpabulungi, A. S. Muula, Tobacco use among high school student in Kampala, Uganda. Croatian Medical J., 45(1), 80-83. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Baska, W. C. Warren, M. Baskova, N. R. Jones, Prevalence of youth cigarette smoking and selected social factors in 25 European countries. Int. J. of Public Health, 54(6), 439-445 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Freeman, E. V. Hannessy, D. M. Marzullo, Defensive evaluation of smoking messages among college-age smokers: The role of possible selves. Health Psychology, 20, 424-433 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yazıcı, Y. Özbay, Examining the relationship between smoking behavior and self-efficacy beliefs of university students, Sakarya Üniversity Journal of Education Faculty, 7, 91-107 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Türkoǧlu, Adnan Menderes Üniversitesi öǧrencilerinin sigara içme ve bırakma davranışlarının deǧerlendirilmesi. Basılmamış uzmanlık tezi. Adnan Menderes Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Aile Hekimliǧi Anabilim Dalı, Aydın (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Flay, J. Petraitis, The theory of triadic influence: A new theory of health behaviour with implications for preventive interventions. Advences in Medical Sociology, 4, 19-44 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yıldırım Kaptanoǧlu, G. Polat, M. Soyer, The relation between smoking habit among the students and faculty members in Marmara university and steady cost of smoking. Journal of Higher Education and Science, 2(2), 119-125 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Heatherton, L. T. Kozlowski, R. C. Frecker, K. O. Fagerström, The Fagerström Test for nicotine dependence: a revision of the fagerström tolerance questionnaire. British J. of Addiction, 86, 1119-1127 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Uysal, F., Kadakal, C., Karşıdaǧ, G., Bayram, O., Uysal, V. Yılmaz, Fagerström test for nicotine dependence: Reliability in a Turkish sample and factor analysis. Tuberculosis and Thorax, 52(2), 115-121 (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.