SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- Yu.V. Vainshtein, R.V. Esin, G.M. Tsibulsky, Education and Informatics, Adaptive model of developing individual educational trajectories for blended learning, 2, 86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lazarov, Information Models and Analyses, Application of some cybernetic models in building individual educational trajectory, 2, 90 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Clements, J. Sarama, Mathematical Thinking and Learning, Learning Trajectories in Mathematics Education, 6, 81 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kureychik, V.V. Bova, Open Education, Modeling of Process Knowledge Representation in Intellectual Instructional Systems Based on Competence Approach, 3, 42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Atanov, Educational Technology & Society, The modeling of an educational subject domain or the subject model of a learner, 1, 111 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Murray, S. Blessing, S. Ainsworth, Interactive and Intelligent Educational Software, Springer: Netherlands, Authoring Tools for Advanced Technology Learning Environments: Toward Cost Effective Adaptive, 557 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shabalina, S. Chickerur, Recent Patents on Computer Science, Technology - centered higher education: best approaches and practices in technology integration, 9, 104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Davidova, A. Sergushicheva, Open Education, Models of a student and a teacher for the multi-agent training system, 5, 25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zaytseva, E. Bul’, Educational Technology & Society, An adaptation in computer systems based on the structuring of learning objects, 9, 422 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kolyada, Artificial Intelligence, The kinds of models trained in automated learning systems, 2, 28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rastrigin, Riga: Zinatne, An adaptive learning a the model of a learner, 160 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. Wade, Digital Libraries and Archives: 13th Italian Research Conference on Digital Libraries, IRCDL 2017, Modena, Italy. An Adaptive Cross-Site User Modelling Platform for Cultural Heritage Websites, 733 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. O’Donnell, S. Lawless, M. Sharp, V. Wade, International Journal of Distance Education Technologies, A Review of Personalised E-Learning: Towards Supporting Learner Diversity, 13, 22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Conlan, A. Staikopouslos, C. Hampson, S. Lawless, I. O’Keeffe, New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia, The narrative approach to personalisation, 19, 132 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brusilovsky, A. Kobas, W. Nejdl, Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. Springer, The adaptive web, methods and strategies of web personalisation (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Brusilovsky, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education, Adaptive and Intelligent Web-based Educational Systems, 13, 156 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Van der Linden, Springer Science, Business Media, LLC Statistical for social and behavioral sciences, Elements of adaptive testing, 437 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hicks, Understanding The Top Learning Management Systems, URL: http://www.edudemic.com/the-20-best-learning-management-systems/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vainshtein, R.V. Esin, G.M. Tsibulsky, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, Adaptive e-learning resources for the advanced training of teaching staff, 2, 52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shershneva, L.V. Shkerina, V.N Sidorov, T.V. Sidorova, K.V. Safonov, European Journal of Contemporary Education, Contemporary Didactics in Higher Education in Russia, 17, 357 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.