SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- C. Alexandrache, Differentiated Education in The Service of Preventing / Reducing the School Conflict, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 159 (2014), 433-436. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R Ferriz, A Sicilia, P Sáenz-Álvarez, Predicting satisfaction in physical education classes: A study based on self-determination theory, The Open Education Journal, 6 (2013), 1-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Barney, R. Christenson, General attitudes of middle school students towards physical education. Asian Journal of Physical Education & Recreation, 18, (2), (2012)., 24-32. [Google Scholar]
- G. Mocanu, L. Nanu, The experimental curricula planning strategy, aimed at the combined motor abilities development during the 8th grade physical education lessons, The Annals of “Dunărea de Jos” University of Galati 2011, Physical Education and Sport Management, XV 1 (2011), 37 [Google Scholar]
- I. Siclovan, Teoria educaţiei fizice şi sportului Editura Stadion, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Talaghir, M. Ion-Ene, A study of the implementation of the new curriculum for physical education in the romanian primary education, 9th International Conference on Education. New Learning Technologies, (2017), 486-495, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Talaghir, V. Mîndrescu, Study regarding the use of physical exercise in order to prevent school-age children from being overweight, SHS Web of Conference, 37 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Nicola, Tratat de pedagogie şcolară, ARAMIS PRINT, (2002), 317 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission / EACEA / Eurydice, (2013), 29 [Google Scholar]
- Seneca, Epistulae Morales ad Lucilium, A Loeb Classical Library Edition; 1 (1917) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.