SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- A. Bandura, Self-efficacy: The exercise of control (W. H. Freedman and Company, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Schunk, Educational Psychologist, 26 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- H. Margolis, P. P. Mccabe, Intervention in School and Clinic, 41, 4 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kurbanoǧlu, Information World, 5, 2 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- F. Pajares, M. D. Miller, Journal of Educational Psychology, 86, 2 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pajares, Contemporary Educational Psychology, 21 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gold, The relationship between self-efficacy and achievement in at-risk high school students (Walden University College of Education, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Keleşoǧlu, A study on the predictive power of the variables of learning styles, academic self- efficacy, the scores of level determination exams and student characteristics in predicting the academic success of 1st grade of high school (Ankara University, Ankara, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pektaş, Some of factors affecting science achievement in sampling of Turkey that trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) (Hacettepe University, Ankara, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Yiǧit, A. R. Akdeniz, Ş. Kurt, Fizik öǧretiminde çalışma yapraklarının geliştirilmesi [Development of working leaves in physics teaching] (Maltepe University, İstanbul, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Aycan, A. Yumuşak, National Education, 159 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E. Bagno, B. S. Eylon, American Journal of Physics, 65, 8 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chabay, B. Sherwood, American Journal of Physics, 74, 4 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Karasar, Scientific research method (Nobel Company, Ankara, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- Ü. Turgut, R. Salar, A. Çolak, Bayburt Eǧitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 11, 1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Akşit, The effect of active learning on academic success in geography teaching (Gazi University, Ankara, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Paulus, D. F. Treagust, Journal of Science and Mathematics Education in South East Asia, 14, 2 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hapkiewicz, MSTA Newsletter, 28 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- J. Saunders, L. Davis, T. Williams, J. H. Williams, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 33, 1 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Barış, The investigate of TIMSS-R and TIMSS-2007 examinations for the purposes of factors that affected the student’s achievement (Hacettepe University, Ankara, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Akarsu, A cross-national study on self-efficacy, motivation and pisa 2003 mathematics literacy: Turkey and Finland (Abant Izzet Baysal University, Bolu, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mutlu, Self-efficacy, learning strategies, task value and gender: Predictors of 11th grade biology achievement (Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.