SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- J. Osborne, S. Simon, S. Collins, Attitudes towards science: A review of the literature and its implications, Int. J. Sci. Educ., 25, 1049-1079 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Spielberger, R. L. Gorsuch, R. Lushene, P. R. Vagg, G. A. Jacobs, Manual for the state-trait anxiety inventory (Form Y), Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press (1983). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Szafranski, T. L. Barrera, P. J. Norton, Test anxiety inventory: 30 years later. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping, 25, 667-677 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gafney, P. Varma-Nelson, Innovations in science education and technology: Vol. 16. Peer-led team learning: Evaluation, dissemination, and institutionalization of a college level initiative. Weston, MA: Springer (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Fraenkel, N. E. Wallen, H. H. Hyun, How to design and evaluate research in education (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Pallant, SPSS survival manual: A step by step guide to data analysis using the SPSS program, 4th Edition, Allen & Unwin, Berkshire (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.