SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- B. A. Mattingly, G. W. Lewandowski, & K. McIntyre “You make me a better/worse person: A two-dimensional model of relationship self-change.” Pers Relationship, 21, 176-190 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. McIntyre, B.A. Mattingly, & G. W. Lewandowski When “we” changes “me”: The two-dimensional model of relational self-change and relationship outcomes. J Soc Pers Relat, 32(2), 857-878 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aron, & A. Aron. Love and expansion of self: Understanding attraction and satisfaction (Hemisphere publishing Corporation, New York, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aron, & E. Aron Self-expansion motivation and including other in the self. In S. Duck (Ed.), Handbook of personal relationships (2nd ed., pp. 251-270). (Wiley, Chichester, UK, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mashek, B. Le, K. Israel, & A. Aron Wanting less closeness in romantic relationships. Basic Appl SocPsych, 33, 333-345 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Aron, D. J. Mashek, & E. A. Aron Closeness a including other in the self. In D.J. Mashek & A. Aron (Eds.) Handbook of closeness and intimacy (pp. 27-43). (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., Publishers, New Jersey, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aron, E. N. Aron, & D. Smollan Inclusion of other in the self scale and the structure of interpersonal closeness. J Pers Soc Psychol, 63, 596-612 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dincer Factors predicting relationship satisfaction and life satisfaction in romantic relationships: The two-dimensional model of relational self-change (Unpublished dissertation) (Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dincer, H. Eksi, & A. Aron Psychometric properties of the Turkish version of the Relational Self-Change Scale. Paper presented at 2nd Eurasian Congress on Positive Psychology, Istanbul, Turkey (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Hendrick A generic measure of relationship satisfaction. J Marriage Fam, 50, 93-98 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Curun The effects of sexism and sex role orientation on romantic relationship satisfaction (Unpublished thesis). (Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.