SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Standard and Quality|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- M. Eto, (Eds.) Hyōjunka jitsumu nyūmon (shisaku-ban) [Standardization practice for beginners <pilot edition>], Accreditation Unit, Industrial Science and Technology Policy and Environment Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Jōhō tsūshin bunya ni okeru hyōjūnka katsudō no tame no hyōjunka kyōiku tekisuto [Standardization education text for standardization practices in information and communications], Telecommunication Technology Committee. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yoshida et al., Hyōjunka kyōiku puroguramu kaihatsu kyōzai [Materials for standardization education programs], Japan Standards Agency (2009–2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eto, (ed,) Hyōjunka kyōhon [Standardization textbook], Japan Standards Agency (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eto, Education of Standardization in Japan, ICES2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eto, Human resources of Standardization in Japan, APEC-IEC-ISO workshop on Developing Competence Requirements and Career Path for Standards Professionals (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.