SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- Hanna Satnikova (2017), Solar cooling system for the university library in Surabaya, Indonesia. semester Project Report, ZHAW School of Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Casals, X. G. (2006). Solar absorption cooling in Spain, Perspectives and outcomes from the simulation of recent installations. Renewable Energy, 1371–1389 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali H., A. H., Noeres, P., & Pollerberg, C. (2008). Performance assessment of an integrated free cooling and solar powered single-effect lithium bromide-water absorption chiller. Solar Energy, 1021–1030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mateus, T., & Oliveira, A. C. (2009). Energy and economic analysis of an integrated solar absorption cooling and heating system in different building types and climates. Applied Energy, S. 949–957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.google.com/maps [Google Scholar]
- Nationalelektronik.com (2017), Cara menghitung kebutuhan pemakaian PK AC sesuai ruangan. Access 19-02-2017. https://www.nationalelektronik.com/2017/01/caramenghitung-kebutuhan-pemakaian-pk-ac-sesuai-ruangan/ [Google Scholar]
- Weather and Climate. (19. 02 2017). Von https://weather-and-climate.com/averagemonthly-Rainfall-Temperature-Sunshine, Surabaya,Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.