SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- I. Martins, J. Esteves, F. P. da Silva, P. Verdelho, Electromagnetics hybrid activepassive vehicle suspension system, Technical University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohammed Bello, A. Y. Babawuro, S. Fatai, Active suspension force control with electro-hydrolic actuator dynamics, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10, 23, pp.17327–17331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. J. Gysen, J. L.G. Janssen, Active Electromagnetic Suspension System for Improved Vehicle Dynamics, IEEE Transactions On Vehicular Technology, 59, 3, pp.1156–1163 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rosli, M. Mailah, G. Priyandoko, Active Suspension System for Passenger Vehicle using Active Force Control with Iterative Learning Algorithm, WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, 9, 2, pp.120–127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafie, M. Bellob, R. M. Khan, Active Vehicle Suspension Control using Electro Hydraulic Actuator on Rough Road Terrain, Journal of Advanced Research in Applied Mechanics, 9, 1, pp.15–30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Moheyeldein, A.M.A. El-Tawwab, K.A.A. El-gwwad, M.M.M. Salem, An analytical study of the performance indices of air spring suspensions over the passive suspension, Beni-Suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sim, H. Lee, J.W. Yoon, C. Choi, S.H. Hwang, Effectiveness evaluation of hydro-pneumatic and semi-active cab suspension for the improvement of ride comfort of agricultural tractors, Journal of Terramechanics, 69, pp. 23–32 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pan, W. Sun, X. Jing, H. Gao, J. Yao, Adaptive tracking control for active suspension systems with non-ideal actuators, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 399, pp. 2–20 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Motor Trend: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 First Test. [online] Available at: https://www.motortrend.ca/en/news/2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-z51-first-test/#2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-z51-suspension [Retrieved 1st August 2018] [Google Scholar]
- Popular Mechanics: 3 Technologies That Are Making Car Suspensions Smarter Than Ever. [online] Available at: https://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/car-technology/a14665/why-car-suspensions-are-better-than-ever/ [Retrieved 1st August 2018] [Google Scholar]
- Audi Technology Portal: Dynamic Ride Control. [online] Available at: https://www.audi-technology-portal.de/en/chassis/suspension-control-systems/dynamic-ride-control_en [Retrieved 1st August 2018] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.