SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- Anonym. Retrieved from Indonesian Advertising Company Association: http://p3i-pusat.com/definisi-iklan/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Suyanto. World Class Advertising Design Strategy (in Bahasa). Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Slavin. Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice Fourth Edition. New Jersey: Neidenheights (1994) [Google Scholar]
- W. James. The Principles of Psychology. Vol.1. (New York: Inc, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tsoncheva. Measuring and Accessing The Quality and Usefulness of Accounting Information. IZVESTIA -journal of University of Economics. (Varna, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitchell, J. Russo, & M. Gardner. Strategy-Induced Low Involvement Perception of Advertising. Working Paper, Graduate School of Industrial Administration. (Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA., 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. Borrowsky, D. Shinar, & Y. Parmet. Sign Location, Sign Recognition, and Driver Expectancies. Transportation Research Part F : Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 459–465 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Antin, T.A. Dingus, & W.W. Wiewille. An Evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of an automobile moving-map navigational display (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Lee, & M.F. Land. Where we look when we steer. Nature, 742–744. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Equist, T. Horberry, & I. Jhonston. Effect of advertising billboard during simulated driving. Applied Ergonomics, 619–626 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roscoe. Business Research Methods (in Bahasa). (Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crundall, E. Van Loon, & G. Underwood. Attraction and distraction of attention with roadside advertisement. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 671–677 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, Z. Huang, & K. Christianson. Visual Attention toward Tourism Photographs with text: An Eye Tracking Study. Tourism Management, 243–258 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pieters, & M. Wedel. Attention capture and transfer in advertising: Brand, Pictorial and Text Size Effect. Journal of Marketing, 36–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.