SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Z.N. Avilova, I.A. Gulei, I.V. Shavyrina, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 6 (3), 207–216 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jesper Sorensen, Note on Organization Culture, Stanford (CA: Stanford Graduate School of Business, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Cameron, R.E. Quinn, Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture (Addisson–Wesley Publishing Co, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Robbins, Organizational Theory: Structure, Design and Application (Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Harris, R.T. Moran, Managing cultural differences (N.Y, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Е. Schein, Organizational Culture and Leadership (San-Francisco, 1985.) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hofstede, Culture’s consequences (Beverly Hills, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- T. Antopolskaya, Alma mater: Bulletin of the higher school 7, 3–9 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Anderson, C. Kerr, Customer Relationship Management (McGraw-Hill Educatin, London, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Peppers, M. Rogers, Managing Customer Relationship: A strategic Framework (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chubatyuk, Theory and methodology of customer-centric business (SPb., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Zigalenko, Methodical fundamental of formation and development of organizational culture in the system of university entrepreneurship, (diss. … cand. of ecocnomic, Volgograd, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Groshev, V.M. Yuryev, Management of organizational culture (M., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Solomanidina, Organizational culture of the company (M., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gulei, O.A. Smolenskaya, I.V. Shavyrina, V.A. Shapovalova, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics 6 (3), 551–559 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.