SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.Yu. Andriyanov, D.A. Grekhova, Creative economy 83, 83–87, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jacob, Industrial Marketing Management 35, 1, 45–56 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Akhmetshin, Russian business 22, 220, 38–41 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Vlasov, Russian business 6, 44–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Anikin, Bulletin of Saratov University. New series. Series: Sociology. Political science 2, 31–33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Galitsky, Issues of economy 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kuzevanova, Scientific prospect 11, 92–96 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bazylev, Etnosocium 9, 51, 128–134 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kosharnaya, Bulletin of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Social sciences 4, 36, 146–154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- LV. Orlova, Sociological Model of Business Space of a Russian Businessman” Human Resources and Intellectual resources management in Russia. (M.: INFRA-M) 1, 16, 65–69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gulei, O.A. Smolenskaya, I.V. Shavyrina, V.A. Shapovalova, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics 6, 3, 551–559, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Astafyev, Economy and business 9, 329–334, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bestayeva, Economy and business 8, 1119–1122 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zaslavskaya, Expert channel Economic policy (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Radayev, Political study 5, 79–87 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Chepurenko, Entrepreneurship sociology. (M.: Publishing house of HSE, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Avilova, I.A. Gulei, I.V. Shavyrina, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 6, 3, 207–216 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.