SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Zheleznyakov A.S. Mongolian pole of the political system of the world (M.: The Institute of Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Rodionov V.A. Bulletin of the Buryat State University 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Rossabi M. Modern Mongolia. From khans to commissars and capitalists (Berkley. Los Angeles. London, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rodionov, I. Aktamov, D. Badaraev, T. Badmatsyrenov, A. Kombaev, I. Dorzhieva, SHS Web of Conferences 28 01137 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Tsetsenbileg Ts. Problems of modernization of the Mongolian society (Ulaanbaatar, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Dashdavaa Ch. Ulaan tuukh (Ulaanbaatar, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- History of the Mongolian People’s Republic. 3-d edition. (M.: Nauka, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Scott J. Seeing Like a State: How Certain Schemes to Improve the Human Condition Have Failed (M.: Universitetskaya kniga, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Shimov Ya. The feast of the beaten. Modern democracy as the path to the catastrophe Logos 4–5 (39) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Smith A. The Cultural Foundations of Nations. Hierarchy, Covenant and Republic. (Oxford, England: Blackwell Publishing, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Smith A. Nationalism and Modernism. (New York: Routledge Publication. 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Robinson T. W. Problems of Communism. Jan.-Apr. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Chilcote R.H. Theories of comparative politics. Searching a paradigm. (M.: INFRA-M, Publishing house «Ves mir» 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Mongolian People’s Republic. Guide. (M.: Home edition of the eastern literature of the publishing house “Nauka”, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.