SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- R. Patjukova, The image as a constituent component of discourse: synchronic and diachronic aspects (on the basis of public communication). Mode of access: www.dissers.ru/avtoreferti-dissertasiiphilologiya/a658.php [Google Scholar]
- E. Eltanskaya, O. Popova, Yu. Linkova, A. Arzhanovskaya, Yu. Kulichenko, ASSEHR 97, 100–102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Inshakov, D. Frolov, Institutionalism in Russian Economic Thought. (Volgograd, Volgograd scientific publishing house, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Karasik, Ethnocultural types of institutional discourse (Ethnocultural specificity of speech activity, M., 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shamne, E. Eltanskaya, The discourse medium of spatial dynamics (Volgograd, Volgograd scientific publishing house, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fuko, Archeology of knowledge (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sheigal, Power as a concept and category of a discourse. Mode of access: www.gumer.info.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Legal education 34, 3, September (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Clinton, Living History (N.Y.: Simon & Schuster, 295, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Korolevskaya, A. Arzhanovskaya, Yu. Kulichenko, O. Popova Yu. Linkova, XLinguae European Scientific Language Journal 10, 78–85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.