SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- R. Osborne, Colour Design 507–527 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Elliot, M.A. Maier, Advances in experimental social psychology 45, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mikellides, Colour design 193–214 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Berlin, P. Kay, Basic Color Terms: Their Universality and Evolution (Los Angeles; Berkeley, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- R. Frumkina, Language and Thinking as the Problem of Linguistic Experiment (News of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Literature and Language Series 3, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Hardin, Azimuth 1, 209–219 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. McKimm, Colour design 215–239 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kulpina, Linguistics Color (Moscow: Moscow Lyceum, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Frumkina, Color, Sense, Similarity: The Aspects of the Psycholinguistic Analysis (Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tarlanov, Methods and Principles of the Linguistic Analysis (Petrozavodsk, 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.